Customer Service Technical Representative
TechCare360 is looking for a Customer Service Technical Representative who will be responsible for helping our monthly service clients via email, phone, in-person, and on tech tickets.
Once you have been welcomed onto the team, you will be taking all incoming phone calls, emails, and tickets of your assigned clients. You will be their “go-to person” from helping with a password reset to updating servers and networking equipment. But don’t worry, you will be trained on everything and supported when you don’t know what to do.
If you love to help people…keep reading.
Most tech companies define success with amounts of tickets closed. We define our success by the relationships created and amount of people helped!
TechCare360 exists to empower businesses with relatable technology solutions so that they can thrive.
What We’re Looking For:
- People person who enjoys building rapport quickly
- Great communicator and team player who loves helping our clients
- Loves to explain complex ideas and make them simple for people
- Passion for our services and mission to help people
- Someone who likes using technology (We provide all technical training you will need)
- Problem solver with the ability to process and resolve tickets quickly
- Hunger to learn and grow
- Coaching mentality
By the way, we are not stuffy and corporate around here. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer cool perks and benefits such as…
- Annual Christmas party and team building retreat
- Team development training
- Stocked break room snacks
- Core values that promote work-life balance excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Flexible off hours
- Free Audible Subscription or book subscription
- Wellness reimbursement to put towards things like hitting the gym or going to counseling
- Ministry time: We pay you for 3 full work days so that you can volunteer at a charity or nonprofit with the TechCare360 team
We are on a journey to empower other business, and ultimately make the world a better place. Join the mission!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Working alone and with a team
- Answering customer questions
- Troubleshooting and solving problems
- Scheduling appointments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
TechCare360 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.