The U.S. Small Business Administration and Public Private Strategies Institute are hosting several webinars to help you get your business back on track.
- Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership and small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital
These sessions are open to any small business owner and leader. They are divided geographically by SBA regions and feature guest speakers from the corresponding areas. However, the majority of the information pertains to a national audience, so you may register for a webinar outside your location.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities (such as providing an American Sign Language Interpreter) will be made if requested at least 24 hours in advance of this event; please send an email with the subject header ACCOMMODATION REQUEST to email@example.com and in the body specifically state the accommodation you are requesting. An ASL Interpreter will be available live for the May 20th and June 3rd webinars. All the webinars will be recorded and will be available on sba.gov with subtitles within a few days after the event.
If you need live language interpreters for a webinar, please contact Stephan Jordan via firstname.lastname@example.org AT LEAST 72 HOURS prior to the webinar you wish to attend. Please use the date of the webinar you wish to attend as the subject header with INTERPRETER REQUEST and in the email please indicate the language you would like interpreted. If you need assistance with registration or other technical diﬃculties, please contact Stephan Jordan at email@example.com.
SBA Webinar: Getting Back on Track-He...
Date and Time
Thursday Jun 24, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT