Build a support system with people who understand. Alzheimer’s Association® caregiver support groups, conducted by
trained facilitators, are a safe place for caregivers, family and friends of persons with dementia to:
• Develop a support system.
• Exchange practical information on caregiving challenges and possible solutions.
• Talk through issues and ways of coping.
• Share feelings, needs, and concerns.
• Learn about community resources.
To register contact Michelle Quiroga-Diaz at 818.446.1687 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and Time
Monday Oct 19, 2020
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM PDT
Every Monday evening from 6PM - 7:30PM
No Cost - open to caregivers who are caring for someone with dementia.